A BREATHTAKING FINISH IN EVERY SENSE
The finish of each event offers a breathtaking spectacle for riders and spectators alike. With an average incline of 6.7% over 2.6 km (1.6 mi.) including a 300 metre section at 12%— the scene is set for some truly spectacular moments. The rest is up to you!
SUMMIT OF MONT ARTHABASKA
- Road (Chemin du Mont Arthabaska) closed to all other traffic, with the exception of EMVs.
- Mandatory rest area, first aid area and festivities
in adjacent park
- Traffic control is in effect from Rue Laurier
and from 8th Rang
- Pedestrian access for the public on the last kilometers, starting from Rue Laurier.
WALKING DISTANCE FROM FINISH
- Start area is at the Complexe Sacré-Coeur, at the foot
of Mont Arthabaska
- Registrations on site as of the Friday night
- Restrooms and showers available on site
- Multiple public parking spaces are in the immediate area
NOTE: Ride Guide, for all categories, will be available five days prior to race day.